New UI: Understanding Advanced Analytics
In this article:
QuickMail's Advanced Analytics gives a deep dive into email effectiveness, offering insights into the actual deliverability of emails sent from your inbox or a campaign based on email stats.
Where do I see the Advanced Analytics?
What types of metrics can be found on Advanced Analytics?
Each statistic can be viewed based on the percentage or number of events tracked.
At the moment, the available metrics in QuickMail are as follows:
- Number or Percentage of Opens
- Number of Percentage of Clicks
- Number of Percentage of Replies
- Number of Percentage of Positive & Negative Replies (Based on Reply Categorization)
- Number or Percentage of Bounces
- Number or Percentage of Unsubscribes
The metrics shown can easily be filtered by data type:
They can also be attributed to the number of emails sent or journeys started:
How does Advanced Analytics work?
- Event Week - the week the journeys started or the emails were initially sent
- Emails Sent / New Journeys - the number of new journeys or emails sent on the event week
- Week 1 - the open, click, reply, bounce, or unsubscribe rate on the event week
- Week 2 and subsequent weeks - the open, click, reply, bounce, or unsubscribe rate on the subsequent weeks. Still attributed to the journey that started or emails sent based on the event week
To better understand how analytics work, let's talk about the open rate based on the number of emails sent for the week of October 9th in the image above.
For the week of September 4th, the total number of emails sent was 19.
In the same week, the open rate was 50.31%
The following week, the open rate increased to 50.94%
There were no additional opens the week after, so the open rate remained at 50.94% on week 3.
The last time an open was detected was on week 4 which increased the open rate to 51.57%
In summary, the open rate of the emails sent on the week of September 4th increased from 50.31% to 51.57% in 5 weeks.
Therefore, we can also conclude that more than 51.57% of the emails were delivered.